Following Jesus. On Mission. In Community.
- We believe that Jesus restores what’s broken. We have confidence in His power to restore the most desperate situations.
- We have been given a new identity. We find our significance not in what we do, but we find our significance in what Jesus has done.
- We are a family. We treat others like family.
- We will not pretend that we have it all together. No perfect people allowed.
- We will be known for being the good news to our city. We love our city and are committed to making it a better place.
- We will be radically generous. Our generosity is a reaction to Jesus’ radically generous gift.
- We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for Jesus and the world he loves.
- We are sent to love the people Jesus loves. We will share our lives with others.
- We will build up leaders, churches and communities. By sending out new leaders, new community groups, and new churches, we will spread the good news with our city and beyond.
- We will pray faith-filled, big-thinking prayers. We will not insult God by putting limits on what we believe He can do.