We are imperfect people, being courageous, believing Jesus has the power to make all things new.
We believe that Jesus restores what’s broken. We have confidence in His power to restore the most desperate situations.
We have been given a new identity. We find our significance not in what we do, but we find our significance in what Jesus has done.
- We are a family. We treat others like family.
- We will not pretend that we have it all together. No perfect people allowed.
- We will be known for being the good news to our city. We love our city and are committed to making it a better place.
- We will be radically generous. Our generosity is a reaction to Jesus’ radically generous gift.
- We are spiritual contributors not spiritual consumers. The church does not exist for us. We are the church and we exist for Jesus and the world he loves.
- We are sent to love the people Jesus loves. We will share our lives with others.
- We will build up leaders, churches and communities. By sending out new leaders, new community groups, and new churches, we will spread the good news with our city and beyond.
- We will pray faith-filled, big-thinking prayers. We will not insult God by putting limits on what we believe He can do.