ATTENTION: Backpack Attack is almost here. Here are 2 things you need to know in addition to the info below:
- Please bring your donated supplies THIS SUNDAY, July 27.
- We are in need of volunteers to work in ONE HOUR BLOCKS on August 4 and 5. You can sign up online here through Mission Avenue's volunteer website.
This year our annual backpack attack will grow into New City hosting a school supply shop for Mission Ave families. We will have a "shop" setup at school registration where select families can choose backpacks and other necessary supplies. We need help collecting school supplies and volunteers to help mobilize.
- Supplies need to be brought to church the last two weeks of July.
- Registration is on Aug 4 and 5, 8am-1pm.
- Following is a list of supplies needed:
- #2 pencils (Ticonderoga brand, if possible)
- 24-count box of crayons
- Elmer's white glue
- Glue sticks
- Washable markers
- School scissors
- Pink erasers
- Colored pencils
- Pencil box
- Pocket folders with brads
- Wide-ruled spiral notebooks
- Expo dry erase markers
- Large tissue boxes
- Sanitizing wipes
- Copy paper
If you are interested in volunteering or donating, please contact Easton at email@example.com or (505) 377-6488.